J.J. Young on Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:01:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Forcible Access

We are using all optional rules except 12.3.9 (ceding only through a peace),
including Forcible Access.  The one house rule in place that I know of and
can find is that access changes are to be made as part of the Political
phase.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle H" <menexenus@xxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:13 AM
Subject: [eia] Forcible Access

>     Earlier I sent an email saying that I thought we were not using the
Forcible Access rule.  But now I realize that all my recollections about
optional/house rules are moot, because they apply to the previous game and
not the current one.
>     So could somebody please tell me whether you guys chose to use
Forcible Access this time?  In fact, if anyone could provide a definitive
list of optional rules in use in this game, I'd appreciate it.