Kyle H on Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:14:06 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Forcible Access

    Earlier I sent an email saying that I thought we were not using the Forcible Access rule.  But now I realize that all my recollections about optional/house rules are moot, because they apply to the previous game and not the current one.
    So could somebody please tell me whether you guys chose to use Forcible Access this time?  In fact, if anyone could provide a definitive list of optional rules in use in this game, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

kdh