Michael Gorman on Sun, 9 Apr 2006 11:22:21 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [eia] FW: Field Battle at Hull-Allied Round 3

At 10:10 AM 4/9/2006, you wrote:
>Well JJ, I've outdone you with four (count 'em, four) ones in a row.  I
>think we should consider outsourcing our die rolling.

If you guys hadn't been getting decent rolls in the naval phase I would be
seriously worried that for some reason Joel's dice server was glitching on
certain email addresses.  But since you had a 5 and a 6 in the last naval
battle, it is clearly possible for good rolls to happen for you two.

Well, the battle ends with a French victory, not shocking considering the
chit choices.

The British and Russian forces lose 6 factors, one of which is cavalry and
are retreated tot he depot at Liverpool.

The French suffer no losses and only 0.7 morale so pursuit is on class 4.