Joel Uckelman on Sun, 9 Apr 2006 11:15:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [eia] Field Batle at Hull-Allied Round 2

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 10:00 AM 4/9/2006, you wrote:
> >
> >Dice rolls requested by: "James Helle" <jhelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Rolls sent to:
> >    eia@xxxxxxxxx
> >
> ># combat on 2-3 w/ 21 factors, no drm
> >
> >No. of sides on every die:      6
> >No. of dice for every roll:     1
> >No. of dice rolls requested:    1
> >No. of rolls per line:          1
> >
> >   1
> >
> Wow, that's 6 consecutive 1's.  If I wasn't rolling something pretty close
> to a standard distribution of rolls I'd start seriously worrying that
> Joel's roll program had broken.

All of my tests in the past have been on big blocks of rolls, returned
all at once. I'm going to do something similar with a large number of
requests for single rolls, and see what I get.

--
J.