J.J. Young on Sat, 18 Mar 2006 04:44:14 +0100 (CET)

Re: [eia] Prussia's opinion on the drawn naval battle

> I think Mark K's interpretation appears (bloacke runners are always
> attackers) seems reasonable

You might or might not be right about our particular case, but I definitely
disagree with this general part of your message.  The rules are very clear
that most of the time, blockade runners are _not_ the attackers, but must be
intercepted by the blockaders, who are thus the attackers.  I'm not sure
that this was what Mark K. was trying to say, in any case.

-JJY