James Helle on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:36:19 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] impasse

I think this is a good solution for now.  However, I will propose the
following variation:  Since Danny left Spain in somewhat of a bad position
and Austria is a more "important" major power than Spain maybe Sterling
could take over Austria and Spain become a UMP.
Of course, this assumes that 1) we don't find a new player and 2) that
Sterling is interested in running Austria.

again, just a random idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Kyle H
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:57 AM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: Re: [eia] impasse

    Well, until we find a replacement for Austria, I propose that we allow
Joel to continue running Austria until Austria makes peace or until
December, whichever comes first.  If we still don't have a player for
Austria at that time, we could let Austria become a UMP, and then we can see
how players like playing with a UMP.

kdh