Kyle H on Sun, 29 May 2005 13:09:45 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] map

    2 more mistakes that I just found as I was updating the mistakes JJ
listed (below) are:
I forgot to remove the Austrian 1 militia garrison from Posen.
I assume that the Austrian depot at Linz was destroyed.

I've attached an updated map with all the corrections listed so far.  If you
find any more, let me know.

kdh