Kyle H on Sun, 29 May 2005 13:04:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] map

> I see now that Kyle's map does not include anyone's reinforcement phase,
but
> rather the situation at the beginning of the month.

    Correct.  For historical purposes, the maps that I send out are always
the status at the *beginning* of the month (before the Political Phase)
unless the map has a letter after the numbers.  For instance, eia1807-03.gsn
represents the situation at the beginning of March.  However, if I were to
send out a map with a name like eia1807-03a.gsn, then that would represent a
map in the middle of the month somewhere (like after the reinforcement
phase).

Just FYI,

kdh