Michael Gorman on Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:22:18 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] Prussian forage roll

At 08:32 AM 4/16/2005, you wrote:
I'm presuming Mike made a typo when he said the Saxons are reduced to
4I, since, in addition to the fact that I also had them starting at 4I,
if they had started the turn with 6I he would have to have foraged at
3-, not 4-.  I agree that they should have 2I remaining.

Their forage roll does not vary with strength as they are not besieged. They forage normally, three available movement and within home nation, but penalties of 2 for winter and 2+ for other corps in the area.