Napoleon on Mon, 7 Mar 2005 02:47:33 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Question

I'd just like to thank you all for your thoughts on the rules.
Very much appreciated. Our group has had many a lengthy discussions
on the rules, and I find it hard to know what is the way certain rules
were intended.

All the best with your game, and I apologise for "butting" in your
email exchanges.

Thanks again.

Peter