Michael Gorman on Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:24:56 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] Austrian land phase rolls, April '06

At 12:23 AM 11/13/2004, you wrote:
Right, right.  That rule makes no damn sense to me at all.  The night is
late, so I will retire and consider the implications of all this in the
morning.

Would there be an objection to the Bavarians making a course change and
going to Brussels while foraging at 5- by passing through the wooded
space rather than Koln?  Otherwise I can stick with that if there is.

It doesn't matter since a garrison doesn't stop movement anyhow, only corps force you to stop movement when you enter their area.