Nate Ellefson on Thu, 20 May 2004 20:37:10 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] Austrian land phase, March '05

The intent of ">5" is to say that the net forage value is greater than
five, and therefore automatic.  I suppose I could just say "automatic"
to avoid confusion, though that would require four-and-a-half times the
number of keystrokes. :)

Now that you mention, I notice that the Mantua-Trieste corps does not
get the +1 home country forage modifier as it passed through Venice.  La
la.  I'll go ahead and roll for it.

And as for the Salzburg corps, I didn't realize that the sequence in
which the corps move matter.  Suffice it to say that I would not
deliberately subject myself to a forage roll for a corps that isn't
moving.  I'll ask the group for a pass on this one.