Michael Gorman on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:12:12 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] [escrow] February 1805 Political Orders

At 05:59 PM 4/26/2004 -0400, you wrote:
    Looks like Spain gets Algeria for free.  So Spain does not lose 1 PP for
declaring war.  Do they gain 1 PP for taking control of Algeria?  (Where are
the rules for this?  I can't seem to find them.)

kdh

The Algerian forces are not set up, but Spain still needs to occupy the capital for a turn and conquer the nation before gaining the point. This happened last game and we never found anything beyond that its forces don't set up and ended up figuring that the nation gets treated like a minor with no military if no one sponsors it.

Mike