Kyle H on Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:57:33 -0500 (CDT)

Re: FW: [eia] Assault at Kassel

    I show a depot garrison at Mainz (1 French inf.), so the Baden corps
would be forced to retreat again to Liege.  I'll attach an up-to-date map so
that we can all decide if we are looking at the same thing.

kdh

> The Baden corps must retreat to either Mainz or the other area of
Palatinate