Michael Gorman on Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:56:52 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] issues to be addressed

At 07:15 PM 3/30/2004 -0500, you wrote:
I agree with Kyle's caveat regarding enforced peace and forcible access; the
opportunity to declare war only exists at the time(s) a powers' territory is
violated by forcible access.

As for Limited Access, I don't know.  I'll leave it to others to take up
that cause.

-JJY
I agree completely. I believe the access rule states that the decision to declare war is offered for each corps that uses the forced access, but I would think that once you've decided to allow the incursion, you've made your decision. You can declare war by the normal means and with the normal restrictions if you change your mind, but you've lost the opportunity that the forced access gave you.

Mike