Nate Ellefson on Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:31:27 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] bids

All,

I've reviewed the online rules and how the bidding went for the last
game.  I felt this gave me enough basis to make my bids, so I've gone
ahead and sent them in.  However, I'll still ask for a few days before
we really get things going so I can get the software I'll need set up,
as well as develop a better familiarity with the rules.  But this way
people can at least start planning.

Nate