Kyle H on Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:29:51 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] House Rules and Interpretations

    Another important errata rule that I forgot to mention in my email is a
change to the Operational Possibilities Chart.  There is a mistake under
Escalated Assault and Cordon when the attacker crossed a river.  (This is
the gray area in the square for Escalated Assault and Cordon.)  The card
says that the attacker fights the first round on table 5-2, but it should
say 5-1.  (This is part of the official errata, and it makes sense if you
look at the trends.  In no other situation does the attacker do better after
crossing a river.)

kdh