Everett E. Proctor on Mon, 22 Mar 2004 04:08:46 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Assassination in Vienna

I have been not enjoying the way we have been playing the game recently,
and dread looking forward to another couple of years of this.

Therefore, it is in the best interests of everyone involved that we find
a new person to run Austria.

I will send J.J. Austria's current force and treasury status when I get
to work on Tuesday.

Joel, could you please remove me from the EiA list.

I hope the rest of you have fun with the rest of the game.

-Everett