Everett E. Proctor on 27 Nov 2003 01:39:20 -0000

Re: [eia] access

 I didn't have a tone.  NOW I have a fucking tone.

I think my Naval example was an apt analagy to your statement that since you
haven't taken you reinforcment phase yet so you still consider it your
political phase.  That statement just didn't make any sense to me, isn't
the way the game works, and I think YOU know it.

And as to which part od the political phase it should be, It doesn't
mattter, does it?  Put it in the damn escrow already!  There was no
sarcasm intended.

-Everett

PS - Get stuffed.

PPS - Despite all this, I don't care if you are correcting a mistake,
and you can go ahead and have access this turn.  However, I do object to
the attempt to alter the political phase so that you can give out
politcal phase orders any time up until your reinforcment phase.