Kyle H on 6 Oct 2003 21:42:11 -0000

Re: [eia] limited access revisions

> One point I would like to clarify; the restriction, which seems generally
> agreed to, against any additional forces entering FET after peace is made,
> applies to reinforcements as well as corps, correct ?  In other words, a
> corps in FET cannot be beefed up by reinforcements sent from the other
side
> of the border.  Is this the general view ?

    That is *not* what I was picturing.  I was thinking that no new mobile
units (such as corps and cossacks) could enter FET after a peace agreement
was reached.  I did not think that peace would stop a country from
reinforcing normally across valid supply lines.  Hopefully no one thinks
that peace would prevent new leaders from arriving to take command.  In a
similar vein, I would not think that peace would stop supply lines from
functioning to reinforce depleted armies.
    If I'm in the minority here, I'm willing to accept that.  But I just
wanted to make it known that I was not thinking of reinforcements to
existing corps as new land forces entering FET.

kdh