J.J. Young on 27 Aug 2003 23:36:57 -0000

Re: [eia] Austrian Land Phase

> As for now, if it means to JJ that Spain is altering anything then I guess
> that is the case.  But I state again that my intention was for Spain's
> homeland to be the access, so I do not see it as an alteration.

If that was the intention, then the access order of May, 1805 was badly
phrased in the extreme.  Can anyone blame an ally who would not have
understood ?  I know it makes no practical difference whether Spain
rescinded access to its non-homeland territories in May, 1805, or now, but
as I am in charge of the written record for the game, it matters to me when
this happened.  Unless there are objections, I will record this event as
"Spain rescinds all access to territories outside its homeland", in May of
1807.

-JJY