Michael Gorman on 27 Aug 2003 05:39:37 -0000

[eia] Naval Phase?

I think all the reinforcement orders are in, so we should be on to the naval phase. Britain needs to decide if it will go after Austria in the normal order and thus pull the combined movement phase later in the order.

I'm assuming this phase might wait until the discussion of the current access to Languedoc is determined, but I wanted to make sure I hadn't forgotten a reinforcement phase from someone.

Mike