menexenus on 27 Aug 2003 21:25:27 -0000

Re: [eia] Naval Phase?

   JJ is right.  France has not taken its reinforcement phase yet.  That is
because I am waiting for definitive word regarding whether GB has access to
Languedoc.  Since that still seems to be up in the air, I will continue to
delay.  If there is any country whose naval orders do not depend on the
British naval order, feel free to submit them.

   BTW, my modem got fragged in the recent thunderstorms we had here in
Columbus.  So for the time being, I am using my wife's computer.  Hopefully
I'll have time to buy a new modem and install it this weekend.  Until, then,
though, there may be some delays in my responses.  I apologize in advance.

kdh