menexenus on 27 Aug 2003 21:31:13 -0000

[eia] French Land Reinforcement Phase

   Thanks, Danny, for clearing this up.  Since I now know that GB does not
have access to Languedoc, these are my reinforcement orders:

One new corps appears at Paris.
Bernadotte takes command of the Piedmont corps currently at Montpellier.
No other visible changes.

JJ can now determine his naval order.

kdh