Danny Mount on 1 May 2003 22:50:02 -0000

RE: [eia] map - end of Reinforcement phase, Oct. 1805

I believe Jim destroyed the Morocco corps.

Morocco has to be changed over to Prussian conquered flag.

Algeria needs a Russian free flag.

San Sebastian and Gerona are missing the 1 militia factor placed there this reinforcement phase.

The Spanish garrison at Riga should have been moved to Sveaborg with the rest of the Spanish forces.

Does Cyrenaica need a flag?

I think that's all I see...

-DEM

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kyle H
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 5:52 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] map - end of Reinforcement phase, Oct. 1805

    Hi all.  Here's a map that is intended to represent the situation as of the end of the October Reinforcement Phase.  (Actually, it also includes the French and Turkish naval phases.)  I wouldn't be surprised if I made some mistake somewhere, with all the repatriating that took place this month.  So please do look the map over carefully and let me know when you see a mistake.

kdh