Michael Gorman on 28 Apr 2003 21:40:02 -0000

Re: [eia] rewriting 12.4

At 04:51 PM 4/28/2003 -0400, you wrote:
What happens to depots in a former enemy's territory when peace is made ?
According to 12.4.2, they would have to be removed after 6 months.  But
could new depots be created in that time, as long as they're gone by the end
of the 6 months ?

-JJY
I'm torn on this one. I want to say no, but as that may result in situations where your supply chain got savaged just before peace was made and now you have to starve your armies and that doesn't seem right. So, I would have to say this qualifies as access permission under the limitations on depot creation. You'd still have to have a corps in place to do it and it would waste a lot of months to use it to do anything other than pull back onto your supply lines, so I don't think it will be much of a problem.

Mike