J.J. Young on 11 Apr 2003 10:57:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Second Nemirov, September 1805 - procedures

> I won't be able to cause enough casualties for it to be likely to matter,
> but we could also need to apply losses round by round since the corps on
> loan will cease being Prussian controlled the instant it suffers losses
> equal to half its strength at time of loaning..

Since the French corps is about 1/4 of the Prussian army, and has 14 I +
whatever cavalry (how many cavalry are French, Jim ?), it will take at least
28 casualties before the French would drop out.  But yes, that is something
else to keep in mind.

So barring any other comments, I think Mike can go ahead with the first roll
(after deciding the modifiers for round 1).

-JJY