Michael Gorman on 11 Apr 2003 04:13:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Second Nemirov, September 1805 - procedures

At 10:55 PM 4/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
This is just aboutas complicated a battle situation as we could get (except
for outflanking).  Here are the steps (in order) we must follow each round:

First, Prussia makes the decision for that round whether to commit the guard
(although I think it's safe to assume that the guard won't be committed in
round one).

Next, Russia rolls, stating whether Russia rolls at +1 or Prussia at -1 for
that round.  Then Prussia rolls.

After both sides have rolled, Austria can attempt to reinforce the battle
for the next round.

etc.

Does anyone disagree ?

-JJY
I won't be able to cause enough casualties for it to be likely to matter, but we could also need to apply losses round by round since the corps on loan will cease being Prussian controlled the instant it suffers losses equal to half its strength at time of loaning..