Everett E. Proctor on 30 Mar 2003 18:41:01 -0000

Re: [eia] combined movement.

(subject changed in order to differentiate between the two problems)

> So are we going with Joel's "maximum wishes fulfilled" theory, or Ragnar's
> "closed set" theory ?  It certainly makes a big difference this turn.

Actually, if we end up going with the blind declaration of combined
movement, I would prefer an "all or nothing" method.

If possible, consider everyone who has mutually declared combined
movement with X to have declared combined movement with each other.  In
the rare case where that is impossible or breaks the rules, such as
Ragnar's first example, then nobody has combined movement.

-Everett