|Michael Gorman on 10 Mar 2003 17:26:01 -0000|
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
|Re: [eia] War of 1812|
Thanks for pointing this out, Mike. I knew about this rule but completely forgot to apply it in the case of Spain. Sorry, all.
- ----- Original Message -----
- From: Michael Gorman
- To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
- Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 11:39 AM
- Subject: [eia] War of 1812
- I just noticed an optional rule we forgot to apply last economic phase. As it's one of especial interest to the British, I figured it should be pointed out before anyone else has the option to make the situation worse.
- [ 12.9 ] * AMERICAN TRADE OPTION: The War of 1812 between Great Britain and the United States was to some extent ?engineered" by Napoleon and his "continental system. " In this option, if peace condition B.6 is applied to stop as major power's American trade, this counts as a major power denied trade with America for the die roll required in 184.108.40.206.2.2.2 and the British must make the die roll during any Money and Manpower Collection Step in which any major powers are denied American trade by Britain and/or by the B.6 peace condition.
- This seems to read that Spain having applied B.6 on the French risks causing an American war for the next several economic phases.