jjy on 24 Dec 2002 16:54:01 -0000

Re: [eia] political phase escrow

OK, then.  I think Danny just didn't want to hold the rest of us up.  It's too
bad that with Mike coming to Columbus, he, Kyle, Danny, Jim, and I can't zip
through some phases face-to-face, but I suppose it can't be helped.

So we'll leave off waiting for Spain's decision whether or not to cede any of
its minor countries.  Joel, go ahead and reset the escrow (if neccessary) to
wait for Danny's political orders.

-JJY