jjy on 16 Nov 2002 06:43:02 -0000

Re: [eia] Movement Question

> >Due to our house rule that movement access must be granted during the
> >political phase, I can't move my troops in Piedmont through Lombardy,
> >correct?
> >
> >But I can move them freely through France for the next six months?
> >Seems odd to me.

Actually, our house rule interpretation is that unless neccessary for getting
out of formerly enemy territory, you couldn't cross the Piedmont-France border
without access, since it's a national border.

But in any case, doesn't Piedmont border Tyrol ?  It shouldn't be a question of
being trapped without access to get back to Austria.

-JJY