Michael Gorman on 16 Nov 2002 05:47:02 -0000

Re: [eia] Movement Question

At 11:38 PM 11/15/2002 -0600, you wrote:
Due to our house rule that movement access must be granted during the
political phase, I can't move my troops in Piedmont through Lombardy,
correct?

But I can move them freely through France for the next six months?
Seems odd to me.

Also, I assume French troops no longer count as "enemy units" for the
purposes of requiring me to stop when I enter a province containing them?

-Everett
--

Another interesting question is what about the garrison factor in Milan? Is it forced to disband since it is in another major power's territory without access?

Mike