Michael Gorman on 30 Jul 2002 15:54:03 -0000

[eia] JJ's post

1.)  A defender in a city should be able to build a sea supply depot there whether the attacker outside is laying siege or not.

        That sounds like a reasonable modification to me.

2.)  All or none of the attacking corps that end up surrounding a city must lay siege to that city.

        I can see this one argued either way and I'm happy with whatever everyone wants for this rule.

Oh, it looks like you are supposed to note on the map that there is a siege or not a siege.

7.5.1.1.2: If they {all} do so retire, the attackers may, if desired, be placed on top of the forces and a siege occurs.

Kind of an annoying way to show it with cardboard pieces, but pretty usable for an electronic map.

Mike