Kyle H on 24 Jun 2002 01:32:03 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish land phase, Jan 1805

    According to Turkey's setup orders, the Syrian corps started in Jaffa,
not Acre.  So if you want it in Acre, it would have to move to get there.
But regardless of whether it stays in Jaffa or moves to Acre, it will have
to forage at a roll of 5-.  (Both of the I corps in Jerusalem also need to
make 5- forage rolls.)

kdh

> 1C at Jerusalem => Jaffa (F/auto)
> 2I at Jerusalem with Grand Vizier hold (F/auto)
> Syrians at Acre hold (F/auto)

Here's the Turkish setup:

3I corps, 1C corps, Pechlivian Khan, and a depot at Ruschuk
1I corps, 1C corps at Nicopolis
1I corps at Silistra
1I corps NW of Adrianople
2I corps, 1C corps, Kushanz Ali, and a depot at Erzurum
2I corps, 1C corps, and the Grand Vizier at Jerusalem
Syrian corps at Jaffa