Joel Uckelman on 18 Jun 2002 17:01:05 -0000

Re: [eia] Fw: France's minor country control rolls

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     2.5 hours after I sent out my rolls request to pbm.com, they have still
> not been forwarded to the rest of the group.  <shrug>

This is why: As an anti-spam measure, I have the list configured to hold
for approval posts from non-subscribers. dice-admin@xxxxxxx isn't a
subscriber, so the dice results were held up until I got around to
approving them for distribution to the list. In future, however, that will
be automatic, since I added dice-admin@xxxxxxx to the list of allowed
posters.

--
J.