Alex Fink on 30 Dec 2003 02:52:52 -0000

Re: [TCG] Ferret algorithm change is not in phi!

Olena,

> I'm wondering, can I make a rule that requires the rules to be listed in
> some sensible order? Right now, if I try to read the ruleset, there are
> rules that mention the mirror-state before the definition of mirror-state,
> etc... (It's a bit confusing)

Well, you can certainly propose to renumber them now so that they are in a
more sensible order.  Doing what you mentioned above is harder because it's
not defined what a sensible order is.  You could require, say, that a
definition must come before uses of the defined term.

I suppose another possibility is that I keep my ruleset page in a different
order.

Alex