Elliott Hird on Thu, 6 Sep 2012 00:13:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Roster

On 5 September 2012 22:19, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmm, why not start from an assumption that we have that ruleset, and try
> to fix everything from inside it? That's the B way. (Any arguments with
> "but why are you playing from a ruleset that isn't the platonic one
> arrived at following from the start of B" will be countered with
> "because we /always/ do that, albeit usually unintentionally".)

I suggest we both start playing the game with that ruleset, /and/ try
to figure out a scam for the state we believed B was stuck in to unify
the two game-states on the side. i.e., the only assumption that needs
to be made is that such a bridge between the two exists and will be
performed.