James Baxter on Wed, 5 Sep 2012 13:51:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Roster

So what's the ruleset? http://b.nomic.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=13064 makes the most sense as it was probably the ruleset Dindane joined but that probably wasn't the ruleset Wooble meant to set the roster under. Plus, as I mentioned, it probably has the comment bug.