Alexander Smith on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:12:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] As per Wooble's Refresh update

Billy Pilgrim wrote:
> And have been vaguely wondering why PoOs are relevant if we have an 8-year
> old gamestate, and vice versa... (Or is the old gamestate no longer
> relevant??)
It's part of a gamestate reunification measure. IIRC, people are trying to
organise all possible gamestates to have the Unrest rule in, so that the
point of order thing works. I suspect that in some cases, though, they're
too late.
--
ais523

<<winmail.dat>>