Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:03:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] As per Wooble's Refresh update

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It can't be the union of all rulesets from passed Points of Order,
> because several of them require that the whole ruleset be replaced
> with their contents (rather than having their contents added to the
> ruleset) and thus don't get to coexist. So whichever one resolves last
> wins - except that they resolve simultaneously.

Clearly, the answer is that all of the PoOs that replace the whole
ruleset get to take turns writing to a Ruleset document one character
at a time, and we argue about how to translate the resulting document
into English from Ancient B.
--
Wooble