Craig Daniel on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:52:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] As per Wooble's Refresh update

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Alexander Smith <AIS523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ehird wrote:
>> Since the PoOs that will pass are contradictory, partly meaningless,
>> and also broken, I am fairly sure that there will be no consistent
>> gamestate of B Nomic left at the end.
> On the contrary, I believe we'll end up with a ridiculous combined
> gamestate with contradictory rules - but one in which there's an
> obvious way to do a second Emergency to clean up the chaos.

What do you think said combined gamestate will be?

It can't be the union of all rulesets from passed Points of Order,
because several of them require that the whole ruleset be replaced
with their contents (rather than having their contents added to the
ruleset) and thus don't get to coexist. So whichever one resolves last
wins - except that they resolve simultaneously.