comex on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:01:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fuck it.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -> I forfeit.

Hey, I was okay with the scam earlier, but given the new RP revisions
(bitty.babal crap) I'm in the same mind as ehird.  This is getting
ridiculous.  I forfeit.

Well, I don't, because I don't think the scamsters will have the
opportunity to enact their RP.  But I pledge: if and when I am
convinced that I can do nothing further to stop the RP, I will forfeit
the game.