Charles Schaefer on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:18:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fuck it.

I don't see why this is causing forfeits.

I'm a little upset over the hijacking of the EF as well (mostly because it
suggests that non-conspirators have no constructive ideas about how to fix
things since they can't submit and vote on RPs), but I'm willing to assume
that the conspirators are acting in (somewhat) good faith and do, in fact,
intend to fix the game. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't intend to forfeit
without giving them time to run through their procedure (which should almost
be in voting now, right? Is the pause at 4? I haven't been keeping track) so
their motives can become clear.

Also, I agree with others who have expressed the opinion that the Procedure
is being abused. (I don't mean in this instance specifically, I just think
it's getting used too much overall. Unless you all intend to make the
EMERGENCIES the way to change the rules and we can save the Proposal method
for when it's so bad an emergency won't work)

And, if all the non-conspirators forfeit, who'll vote with me on Win By
Majority?
--
w1n5t0n aka
Charles Schaefer