Tyler on Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:48:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal Amendment, New Proposal

Well, it might be more interesting if we tried it, but I doubt it will be
the same, because of all the new Rules that are changing the way the grid
works. And also, the fact that if you stay on one square, you might get
attacked ruthlessly. It's just not very stable, is all, if you invest in a
square-contract.

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 16:04 -0800, Charles Schaefer wrote:
> > 2008/12/18, Elliott Hird penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> > >

> > > are we Agora?
> >

> > At least we're not Livejournal nomic. (Note: sorry to offend anyone if
> > they're playing LJ nomic, but I doubt they are because it's dead. Isn't
> it?)
> >
> > I think most of the voters are willing to have another go at contracts.
> If
> > they're not, they'll vote it down.
> >
> I think it would be more interesting to turn our current Grid into a
> working contract system, without changing the rules (just by buying up
> colours, and so on). There are ways to get around the
> one-colour-at-a-time restriction using metacolours which steal rules
> from other colours, I think...
> --
> ais523

 -Tyler