Charles Schaefer on Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:33:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal Amendment, New Proposal

2008/12/18, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 18 Dec 2008, at 23:07, Charles Schaefer wrote:
>
> So you don't want to do contracts again, but wasn't it your idea to bring
>> back the Grid?
>>

> The Grid shares nothing with its E1 counterpart save for the name, as
> far as I can tell.

Okay. I've never looked at the E1 ruleset in detail, so I'll take your word
for it.

Next (and probably last for now) question: Are contracts done in Agora? You
are a party to several of those.

--
Charles Schaefer