Tyler on Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:24:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposaleering

Hey, I'm a little uneasy about this proposal. Can anyone explain the
implications, who knows about Agora? Are players of Agora and B Nomic going
to become bound to do something, or alternatively be punished in Agora for
not doing it?

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 11:25 AM, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I submit the following proposal, titled "Quindicesima":
>
> {Enact a power-0 rule, titled "All Publicity is Good Publicity":
>
> {The following sentence has no effect on the state of B Nomic. For the
> purposes of Agora, B Nomic is a public contract, and parties to B
> Nomic SHALL ensure that it follows the rules of Agora to the maximum
> possible extent.}}
>
> --Ivan Hope CXXVII

 -Tyler