Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:39:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Retroactive registration

I'm treating this, as MoS, unless someone wants to challenge me, as if
ais523 IS a player. I don't really see any reason why he wouldn't be. Except
for the possible "you can't do an action in the past" (I said that, yeah)
objection, which falls to pieces quick enough. His message said that he was
joining WHEN his message was sent. We all know this was actually today.
Also, the rules say an action (unless its specified for the future) takes
place when received by spoon-business. Which was also today, essentially at
the same time he sent. So he joined today, and I think that puts to rest any
doubt.

He'll be on the list when I update PDs tonight. But before then, got two
political debates and The Office to watch! What a night!!! :-D (awww... no
office, actually. Just Survivor: Gabon... well, more time for a leisurely
supper!)

Cheers,

BP