Mike McGann on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:17:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Logical Hand Grenade: 5 Seconds Later

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  "3 minutes before the end of nday 8", I pay for retainer usurp the MoM.
>  Right after that, I stop the clock.
>  Therefore, nday 8 ends up not really ending, but rather the nday stays
>  8 and the ndelay increases.

Let's say I have a meeting at 13:00. I go to lunch an hour before the
meeting and make this statement in an email. When I get back from
lunch, I find out that the meeting has been rescheduled to 16:00. Does
that mean I went out to lunch at 15:00? No.

The action that was scheduled for 3 minutes before the end of nday 8
occurred at the time that condition was true. Changing the end of the
nday after the action has happened doesn't all of a sudden undo that
action.

- Hose