Mike McGann on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:11:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Logical Hand Grenade: 5 Seconds Later

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Alas, I attempted to usurp the Ministry of Ministry as a future game action
>  that is set to happen a few minutes before the end of nday 8.
>
>  If it is currently nday 8, then clearly I cannot yet have usurped this
>  Ministry and stopped the Clock.

B time is not real time. I don't see how this argument holds. It is
quite possible to have multiple "3 minutes before the end" of the same
day in B time. The correct thing, I would think, is that your future
game action occurred twice.

- Hose